Eoin Everard, low back pain Specialist Physio here. If you need immediate low back physiotherapy to help get off painkillers and make sure you do not need surgery in the future then please click below.
Plus tell us how you found out about us and we will give you a free €20 gift voucher to use against your treatment.
Message from Eoin Everard, Chartered Physiotherapist
Thank you for clicking this link. If you are looking for relief from your back pain so you can get off painkillers, avoid unnecessary surgeries and stop worrying about back pain flairing up then I am glad you clicked this link. Below I have described how we can help you with our unique approach as well as give you a little more information about what is causing your back pain.
First, before I discuss that I want you to know that there are 3 main ways I can help.
Most people who have clicked here have heard from a friend in Kilkenny that I am good with back pain or have read my articles in the Kilkenny People and are ready to get their back fixed as soon as possible. Either click the link above or text your name to 0852207889.
Because it can be difficult to decide at this stage what is the right thing to do we offer a €20 gift voucher to use against your €50 physio session.
Click the link and you will download a €20 gift card. Simply bring it along on your phone or print it out, whatever is easier for you.
Unless you have heard of me from a friend or read my articles in the Kilkenny People then it is natural to be sceptical. It can be difficult to know what the right thing to do is. I have put some of my Facebook and Google reviews below but still it can also be difficult to know what ‘Physio’ is and how it might help.
I offer patients a 15 minute free phone consultation. We can discuss your back pain and I can give you advice about what might be the best thing to do. Click the link below to arrange this or simply text your name and ‘call back’ to 0852207889
Finally, some people are only at the beginning of their search and are only browsing trying to find some helpful advice. I have written a lot of articles on back pain and given a large number of lectures on the subject. To help people know what to do I have come up with 7 tips to help ease back pain that will be a chapter in a new book I am writing. If I am honest these work best when done in conjunction with my treatment because I first have to re-align everything to get the maximum impact. But I do think they would give relief on their own.
If you would like this please just fill in the quiz and I will email you the results of your quiz and this report afterwards.
What is causing your back pain and what to do so that it doesn’t attack at the worst possible moments.
For the past 8 years I have specialized with people in their 40’s, 50’s and 60’s, to recover from back pain fast. Back pain is so frustrating both for the patient and the therapist. For the patients I see they have finally had enough of painkillers destroying the lining of their stomach, or they want to enjoy life and activities rather than worrying about their back. For the therapist it is incredibly frustrating because I know as little as 1 or 2 sessions can make a massive difference for back pain.
I have never had a patient who said afterwards, ‘I wished I waited a bit longer to fix this!’. Everything I do is personalised, specific and specialist. That’s the kind of care that works best and what most people are hoping to find when they come to this page.
In fact this specialised approach is key to helping back pain. We undergo 3 distinct steps to help your pain.
- First we have to examine the back. The good news is that the majority of back pain is mechanical in nature. This means that it is caused by a specific facet, ligament or disc causing pain. However, we need to make sure that it is not being caused by something sinister or that the nerve root is not compromised or that there is not a tear in the disc. I do specific tests to make sure this is not the case.
- We need to get the ROOT CAUSE of the problem. Too many therapists just prescribe the same back exercises and treatment without finding out the specific reason for your pain. We do a video analysis to specifically find out WHY you have your back pain. So many people have back problems because they are not moving correctly in their hips or upper back. I have seen numerous cases where by fixing the SI joint, hip and upper back movement it has caused the pain in the back to be gone after the first session. We need to Reset your body. Once we fix the problem then it allows you to go back to enjoying your life without the torment of back pain hanging over you.
- Finally, we do specific hands on treatment and a specific rehabilitation programme to fix the pain and get you back doing activities you love pain free, without the danger of future surgery or a life on painkillers. No more random exercises. You are told step by step what needs to be done. Studies by Richardson et al and the Queensland group in Australia have found that people who undertook a specific chartered physiotherapy rehabilitation over a 4 week period were 12 times less likely to sustain recurring back pain. Back pain can be very life limiting, not to mention frustrating and the longer it is left, the harder and more time it takes to resolve. And No!…It’s NOT your age and you DON’T just have to accept it like some GP’s seem to think you do.
Reviews from patients on facebook and Google
I was experiencing severe back pain that was stopping me in my tracks after only a few minutes of rowing at a high intensity. Eoin methodically assessed my range of movement to diagnose the problem, expertly explained the physiology to me, and carried out a treatment that provided immediate relief and allowed me to resume training a few days later. A further session had me perfect and a plan in place to strengthen a couple of areas to prevent re-occurrence. Dave Murtagh reviewed Solutions Physiotherapy and Athletic Therapy — 5 star
Having been in pain for nearly 4 years, I have been to physios, doctors, specialists and without a doubt, Eoin has been the only person to get me pain free. I am now back running and more importantly able to enjoy day to day without any pain. His initial assessment was very thorough, professional and educational – the exercises were very manageable and well explained. I would recommend Eoin, without hesitation to anyone who wants to be pain free. Thanks Eoin! Sarah Gough reviewed Solutions Physiotherapy and Athletic Therapy — 5 star
Eoin came highly recommended and he didn’t disappoint. Fantastic treatment and advice. Gene Ryan reviewed Solutions Physiotherapy and Athletic Therapy — 5 star
Here’s Who I Can Help…
What I want you to know about my Physio Practice is that we don’t claim to help EVERYONE and for obvious reasons I can’t just give away all of my best advice to anyone. But if you’re someone who plays sport or are aged 40-67 and can say “YES” to any of the following, then you are right to be looking for Specialist Back advice and I can confirm that you’re looking in the right place for it:
- You’ve recently noticeda dull, “tooth pain” like ache in your back that has been there for longer than 9 days and shows no signs of improving on its own
- You have an ache in the back that gets worse with either prolonged sitting or standing.
- You’ve been told or have a sneaky suspicion that what you have iscaused by Arthritis, joint wear and tear or degeneration
- You don’t fancy the “painkillers and rest” option advised by the GP.
- You value the enjoymentyou get from your health too highly to risk suffering any long term complications, and so you want to seek the best advice possible, straight away.
- You are hoping toAVOID back surgery for as long as possible
- You’ve no idea what’s happened or whyand you’re just concerned, maybe even worried, that it isn’t going to go away any time soon, and you’d just really like to know EXACTLY what has happened, and how long it will likely take to solve, and what REALLY can be done to sort it.
Great news – if you can say “YES” to any of those, then I am going to be able to help you like you hope.
I have a proven solution that works at easing and ending back troubles fast. And whether you’re suffering severely, or it’s at the very beginning and is currently “annoying and nagging”, it is going to work for you and will let you get active and let you find more Enjoyment in your life, faster and easier than any other way.
Imagine a door off its hinges slightly. Is it going to be easy to move? Is it going to look or feel right when you open or close it? That is a good metaphor for your back. A lot of times the SI joint ( the joint between your back and your hips) is not in the best alignment. This puts other structures of the back out of alignment and makes the muscles of the back have to work so much harder. It won’t be fixed with rest. Just like that door won’t be fixed by leaving it. Rest is like not opening the door anymore. Stops one problem but is no real solution.
Specialist “Hands-on” Physiotherapy involves me and my team working on you in person, and by hand, using all of our BEST techniques to bring about a FAST end to the suffering and concerns you are currently experiencing. Deep Therapeutic Massage will help ease pain naturally, we’ll need to look at other joints such as your hips, ankles and upper back and when we correct them all and add in the BEST exercises, you are going to see a POSITIVE difference made to your life, fast. If it happens in days, it will be of NO surprise to me.
We do this on a daily basis to HELP people like you and have been doing so for more than 8 years. And if you’re aged 40+, I can absolutely Guarantee that when I combine all of this, you are going to feel a Big difference and your pain will Drop quickly and your enjoyment of life and everything in it, AND ability to exercise, will come back soon. If you are not completely happy with our assessment and treatment we give a full refund, no questions asked.
And, if you are wanting to find the BEST exercises – the ones specific to YOU and your lifestyle needs, that WILL make a difference in how fast you get better and WHEN you can get active again, I’ll give you all of them too – maybe even the very first time that we meet. Doing the secret exercise routines I know of is going to be the BEST way for you to avoid suffering again, any time soon. More: doing this will also REDUCE the risk of early arthritis and you becoming a lifelong victim of back pain, at the same time.
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, then start by making a simple and no hassle or obligation to proceed, enquiry about cost and soonest availability. Do that when you press the yellow button here and then fill out the form which will appear.
Here are some simple ways to take the first step.
Or, because you know that what I’m offering is what you came looking for – make it all happen sooner and book directly using the number 0852207889. Just text your name and back pain and we will text or call you back. Click the link or email email@example.com and I can send you the €20 voucher.
And just before you do, please take note of this:
“Everything we do for you here is covered by a firm 100% Money Back Guarantee – that means we make you Very Happy like you hope…or you get all of your money back or you simply leave your appointment and my clinic without paying. It’s that simple”.